Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

VIOLET i miss you.























hey violet... i seriously miss you la eventhough its only 2 days since u left. the 2 days seemed like 2 years . SERIOUSLY. never felt this way before. probably i see you everyday in school and all. it simply felt different. i known u for like 2 years n we been through lots of stuff. happy times. bad times. stupid times. thick and thin somehow we managed to scrapped through together. *prom* LOL.. anyway on top are few pics of VIOLET. FACE EXPRESSIONSSSSSSS... neva failed to make me laugh whenever i browse through them one by one. i jus cant imagine how i would react when u are leaving on 7th of febuary... tears roll down my cheecks whenever this SCARY moment strike pass my mind. its really scaring the shit out of me.. i dunno how to react. probably i wont go on that day?? i need god's help to pull me through this moment. seriously. violet. we miss you. n I MISS YOU TOO!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home