Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Randomness

Okay okay..Since everyone ( almost) has broken the silence...coughsamandacoughs*..I can finally bull some shit..Sooern's post was like the most touching and best blog post I have read in my life..Kawai is right bout the dancer..Its what you think first that shows you what type of person you are..logical or artistic..Okay I am coming back in 11 days..No I am not pissed off with Violet Lee because she is away when I arrive..It just means we have to make the shorter time AWE-SOME-ER..: D I'll prolly see kaiping, kawai and eug on the first night..Go mamak some place..I realise the sooner it is, the slower time passes..Anyway I am seeing Justin Chan tomorrow..The fella damn gay on the phone..Not that he is normal anyway la..but still....Okay besides that, I hope everyone is doing fine and I will see you all sooon take care :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home