Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Time and tide

Pretty sad blog this is turning out to be..Well, it was expected from the begininning..ANYWAY..I am here to wish Yen Ka Wai and Kenneth Tan a happy sweet sixteen! I'll strart with Ka Wai since his birthday first which is yesterday.. I have known this dude for a long time..He really has been through thick and thin with me..Though since we came to SMDJ we were not as close as primary..I still know he is one of my very good friends whom I can trust..And then this year we same class but too bad I had to gooo! XP STILL I wont forget all our old memories..I will just embaress you if i mention it here but you know what I mean hahaha..All those sleep-overs..hahaa and adrian and I make you cry in class.SORRY lol..Thats t for my dear friend..

Next up is Kenneth Tan..My brother in so many ways as he has stated in that farewell book haha..What you said truly explained it all..I know everyone will disagree but our name is the best don't you agree? Since f1 we had lotsa stupid memories..The one I cant forget is that one where chan and rabin had the interact interview and we both went into some random class and talk nonsense for such a long time..Then now we're also supposed to be in the same class..Too many supposed these days..ANYWAY have fun you two XP


STUDYING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home