Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hey Hey Hey

Hey Hey Hey YO YO YO

Thanks Kenneth Ng for the bday wishes and all .
and thanks to my dear friends in 4 Balau and other classes as well and finally all those who are in this blog.

It's has been a great day for me today in school and after. And i just want to say thank you for everyone that has made this day so special. God bless you all.
It was a great time of reflection and i've learned so much from you ppl .
It's also great to know that my presence really do make a difference in ppl's lives .
And of course , finally and ultimately, i'm glad i have such wonderful friends that's behind my back no matter what.

So thanks again for all the wishes and yeap i 'll try to be not so emo from now on . haha.

"Sweet sixteen" still seems a little weird for me. Anyway i like the phrase " Bitter sweet " . ha. just came to mind.

Kenneth Tan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home