Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Meaningful life ? Purposeful life ? Or Emptiness & Darkness all the way long ?

I'm tired of living a empty life. Meaningless. Everything is meaningless. Nothing seems to make sense in this world.

I need to find a greater meaning to live for. I want to live for a purpose. Not just living for myself each day. Not just living selfishly and thinking about myself or asking
" how does doing this benefit me ? " each time i do something.

Come On. There's got to be something, a purpose, a plan, or at least a sign on why do i exist in this world . An empty life is definitely not 1 i would live in. It's simply not worth it.

A pre- planned life. arrr..... why does this phrase resonate so deeply within my soul ? My very innner self that has been giving up lately on everything i had ever live for? Suddenli, it seems so empty. So dull. Is life just something we have to go through as though we 're just pasting by our time so that we may reach the end and say ," hey i made it to the end . Let's see what i've done ... i've done this . i 've helped ppl. I've created this. i've invented that.i've got a family. wife , children maybe. I led a happy life. It was a good life, you know? so where's does this takes me from now ?? "

There has to be a purpose on why i exist. why i'm created in this planet called Earth. Talk abt being created . I believe i'm created in God's image. I'm God's creation. Even though sometimes i feel so dejected and desperate finding for something worth living for, but yeah I sincerely believe that God created you and me. And He has a purpose for us. Luckily and thankfully. That's all i can say. I'm thankful i'm able to be living , experiencing feelings , being a human , and wut else ? i'm glad i'm born in Malaysia. What else could i ask for ? Sometimes i feel like i don't get those things that i want in life, that God has taken things away from me. But try looking it at a different angle. Not my own selfish self centered meaningless angle. try looking it at God's angle. The more i see wut's going on in other places in the world , the more i see what i have and what He has given and blessed me with. I'm thankful. and i so dearly love Him for that.

So how does this change me ? I dunno. And i 'm not sure. I'm still an imperfect human trying to find its way to a purpose. Just like everyone else.
But now at least , at least , i have a God to lead me on . A purposeful life. A plan. A blueprint.
Even though i haven't discovered the full details of that blueprint, I shall wait in patience .And in hope . I know i have a purpose. I ought to have . It's the only reasonable answer to why i still breathe. why my heart still functions and why i am feeling the things that i feel and finally why i would be writing this blog. Life is not a coincidence. It has a plan for you. Discover. And believe.

God bless.
Kenneth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home