Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fiction XD and boredom

Seasons are changing(literally)
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter..

Thoughts process in order..

1.I wonder how the people back home are?

2.I think of my relatives

3.My first cousin

4.Second cousin

5.Third cousin( imagine my retarded face counting)

The following content has been removed due to the high probability of you falling asleep..

121.Yes finally my mothers brothers fathers ex sister in-law

122.Now wait a minute..(confused lookThere's like those people i
share a blog with.
YEA..TNA RITE? no thats the wrestling show la dumbass..Oh ya
PNJ!!!..Got one gal always scold me..got one guy oni noe how to
laugh AND I MEAN ONLY...one queen who thinks shes all dat..
and some inferior princess who does not want to tease herself..
then of course got that guy copy my name his surname so boring i
forgot it d....YEAAAHH..I better
update the blog wei later they think I forget bout them..

123.Wonder whether mom finish cooking yet not...

124.OMG my sister is watching tv...I wanna watch tv la wth...

125.Cool I smell the food = D mom say she cooking tan..(why does
that ring a bell) oh ya TAN IS EGG..

126.OH the damn blog

127.Wait better read other blogs first den can get my blogging
inspiration...Hehe

128. I KNEW AMANDA THOUGHT SHE WAS OBESE BUT
DIDNT WANT TO TEASE HERSELF..(smiles as if pleased)

129. Clearly Violet is getting a little less self centred..she wants to
hold hands with somebody..aww..(slightly retarded emo face)

130. What happened to the rest?...Aiya who cares..You think they
care ar about you..

131.Maybe they do leh..

132.AH WTV LA..( remember eugene say must laugh when u not
how to answer ppl?aiya but his answer to everthing is laugh la)

133.Wait PnJ formed coz of gossip right..but i dont really see the diff
between gossip and bitch..EH STUPID remember what violet
said about the mr x wit mr y and the mrs z thinks she damn hot..
oh ya..must remember..too bad no sooern to scold if i forget..

134.So what to blog leh?...(research on wikipedia about what to
blog) blog your thoughts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home