Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Thursday, July 26, 2007

TAN EN KANE.
i wanna whack you inside out. then stuff you into a tiny tube.
with your dick hanging out of it.
that's how much..
I LOVE YOU ASSHOLE.
eat shit and die la please.
the only person who believes your bull is chooi li.
everyone else thinks you're a two faced dog who's telling lies to cover up your reputation
why? because you're shitting abt the WRONG PERSON.
i'll kiss your ass if you weren't the one who told chooi li
"she asked me for sex but i rejected her"
if that's what you want her to believe, please tell her to keep it to herself.
i think she'll be actually doing a BIG FAVOUR for you
cause that's no where near the truth.
and chooi li, if you show enkane this and he still denies, maybe you'll see for yourself that he's actually two faced.
AND TAN EN KANE? the seventeen cover shoot did not get into my head. i did not change into someone disgusting you never saw me for. and stop bitching abt me to my friends.
by the fucking way? i think audrey's WAY too good to be stained by your dirty twisted mind.
please, get a life and move on.
and dont text me randomly asking me how am i doing.
because everytime i think we can be friends, someone tells me you're bitching about me again. what was the last thing you said to me when we broke up?
YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY BEST FRIEND. sure, i definately see you as my best friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home