Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Saturday, July 7, 2007

07.07.07




HELLO!! =)




SEVEN SAD STUFF:





#1 lost phone during day 1 of cheer





#2 bad hair cut




#3 i MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS pres.





#4 i MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS my koko even more. haha. sorry ken ng but still miss u.





#5 pres. said justen migrate d! so saaaaaaaddddddddd man!!!!! everyone cry pls.






#6 getting fatter





#7 pimples popping out








SEVEN SMILES=):





#1 CHAMPS of CHEER 2007=) *BOOM!!










#2 someone said i look prettier after cheer. haha. happy sial. xD sorry la!!




#3 got a post in interact. haha. EDITOR MAN! but the board a bit cacat.



#4 i have lots of wonderful friends to help me out with the interact board. DOMINO's *Yum yum*! but i only ate one



#5 i have a beautiful, wonderful, lovely, warm, and comfortable home!=)







*my koko*

*my che che*





this picture is before and after his hair cut. hairstylist: my elder bro. haha
*my younger bro*





*my younger sis*



#6 kawai still not forgiven. ahha!! who call u go kao lui[sarah chua] and abandoned kp, manda and i.
#7 kawai's gonna be emo as soon as he read this. he self proclaim emo KING!
THE END









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home