Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oh well : P

Hey my peepz XD.. Long time have not been in contact with most of you guys..Most recent one was prolly ktansa as i talked to him online yesterday..Yall prolly all busy studyin hard n all for the exams and yeah you got my sympathy XD..Wish you all the best of luck and good results..Well from my side, Im totally not busy..The 'exams' here are not real ones as people copy and its too easy that u rather do it yourself than copy. The Asians here are kinda kiasu but definitely not as bad aso back home..So it definitely is a relief..Sometimes I wonder what was the better choice..I always felt regret on leaving but hearing the horror stories on exams make me feel like I was in a mess last time.. Here its not too based on theory but also focuses on practical which to me is better..Well i guess both paths has its ups and downs and i guess im just too bored..so goood luckyyy loner -out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home