Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Sunday, April 22, 2007

First job in ausss XD

Hey i haven't touched this blog for quite some time..So this is a minor update for the clan XD

1.School has started..Its kinda fun here..Whats missing is u guys..
2.Its getting colder by the day..I thought i would like it but i dont..
3.The food portions which are way too big make me not wanna order food outside..
4.Nobody here is lame so that kinda sucks..
5.I WORKED XD its high pay here man..hehe..
6.SOMEBODY COME VISIT ME LA END YEAR..
7.lets make this a stupid tag so i can noe wads goin on wit everyone? XD
8.Could i get a clip of Eugenes laughter and send to me on internet haha..
9.Time here passes rather fast actually..maybe its the everyone sleep early here thing.
10.You tell me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home