Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Sunday, February 4, 2007

hey dude, I rock! (=

Finally, the vice president of pnj clan decided to move her fingers.
Anyway, this is AMANDA, THE VICE PRESIDENT of pnj clan.(=
Although I'm like the coolest vice president around la, but I have no idea how we started the clan and why I'm chosen as the vice president.
For any enquiries, you may go and ask our president, KEN NG.

So yeah la, in pnj, we just crap and gossip, thats what our motto stands for.
"Nothing much to say ( actually plenty), all the STUPID things we do."
Yeah, members in pnj only talk, joke, crap, gossip, laugh.

I'll blog in PURPLE because I know Soo Ern won't use purple.
IT REMINDS HER ABOUT THE PURPLE COURT JOKE. AHAHAHAHA !

Since I have nothing better to do, I went to wikipedia and wikepedia-ed purple.
Guess what I found.
The term purple in its widest sense refers to a wide variety of shades of color occurring between blue and red, this color is sometimes confused with violet. ( NOTHING TO DO WITH VIOLET LEE LA! )

The word purple comes from the Middle English word purple which originates from the Latin purpura. This in turn is derived from the (Koine Greek: πορφύρα, porphura) name of the dye manufactured in Classical antiquity from the mucus-secretion of the hypobranchial gland of a marine snail known as the Murex brandaris or the spiny dye-murex.
The first recorded use of the word purpel in English was in the year AD 975.[1]

There are things you should know bout purple.
Sexuality
Purple may signify homosexuality (especially female homosexuality), like pink and lavender.
-OHMYGOD, no wonder I feel gay sometimes.

-Oh ya, Puan Sharon said boys aged 4 , 7, 10, if they use lavender and tree tree oil stuff, they'll grow breast.

Psychology
The term porphyrophobia means an irrational fear of the color purple.
- Oooo.. I didn't know.


Okay, I can neglect this blog for a long time.
I wrote/ copy-pasted so much (=

toodles!

fyi. I had like 9 mosquito bites today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home